Lots of improvements in this release - as you can see! For a change list see below, for more info and screenshots see the original post.
If you don't fancy the download you can also now try Image to ZX Spec online (requires Java 6). You will be prompted about its digital signature being unverified - you will need to click the "Run" option or it won't start). You don't have to tick the "Always trust..." option.
- New options dialog (options can also be changed mid conversion!)
- New dithering options (including Low Error Atkinson)
- New jpeg image export option
- New pre-processing options such as brightness, contrast etc.
- New image scaling options (proportional scaling)
- Monochrome image mode with colour selection
- Small code refactor, improvements in speed on some operations
(speed is not a priority at the moment).
Version 1.0.2 (Internal build only)
- Numerous new dithering algorithms added
- Small bug fixes
Webstart Image to ZX Spec (i.e. "online" usage - requires Java 6)
Download Image to ZX Spec 1.0.3
Download the Image to ZX Spec 1.0.3 (GPL 2) source code